We specialise in:
- All aspects of Thermal Metal Spraying
- Thermal Spray Non Skid/Slip coatings – RMS approved
- Thermally sprayed anodes – Cathodic protection
- Onsite & mobile Thermal Metal Spray
- Abrasive blasting
- Protective coatings
- Fully mobile and self-contained onsite abrasive blasting & Thermal Metal Spray services throughout Australasia.
- Thermal metal spray for corrosion control of all steel structures.
- Thermal metal spray in refineries & Power Stn’s for corrosion protection & linings to tanks, exchangers, Ash hoppers, columns, boilers & pipes with exotic metals such as SS, Monel, 95MXC & Hastalloys etc
Our Picton facility has 20t lift capacity with 3 over head cranes and a 20t mobile crane.
- Thermally Sprayed Anodes for the protection of steel reinforced concrete against concrete cancer.
- Reclamation/rebuilds of shafts and worn parts.
- Design of Thermal Metal Spray coating systems.
- Abrasive blasting of all steel & concrete surfaces.
- Application of protective coatings.
- Cathodic Protection services using our in house Corrosion Engineer & Consultant.
- Thermal spray coating inspectors.
- Thermal Metal Spray Operator training courses. (TSO) to ISO.14918 and recognised by DNV.
- Supplier of quality Zinc, Aluminium & 85/15 alloy thermal spray wire
Thermal Metal Spray
The process has many names, Thermal Spray, Metallising, Hot Zinc Spray or Arc Metal Spray, what ever the name, the process signifies superior quality and performance.
The basic concept of this process is to arc two wires together and then push high volume air behind that arc to disperse the molten arc into fine molten partials that are then propelled onto a pre-prepared substrate where the particles solidify.
Thermal Metal Spray has come into a new era with new technology pre-alloyed wires for longer life, more resilient coatings and higher deposition application equipment for larger on site projects.
Thermal Metal Spray provides coatings far superior to conventional coatings and has proven and documented extra long term protection & performance history.
Zinc & aluminium and alloyed thermal spray coatings can be designed to provide any service life required, from short term 5 yrs to long term 100 years+.
Thermal Metal Spray can be applied in wider and more diverse climatic conditions than conventional paints and can even be applied during the abrasive blasting process.
The coating is instantaneously ready for service after application. ‘No more watching paint dry!’
Thermal metal spray can be used for a wide variety of applications from providing galvanic protection, corrosion protection, wear resistance, non-skid, base metal thickening & reclamation.
|Ships hulls, decks, winches & fittings||Ships hulls, decks, winches & fittings|
|Application of aluminium for offshore structures||On site operations for large fabrications|
Marine – Mining – Water Supply – Petrochemical
|Brick trolleys – protection from temperature cycling and|
|Barge decks – corrosion protection & non skid|
|Radial gates – corrosion protection during submersion||Heavy duty abrasive blasting capability to remove years of|
Jurong Shipyard JSL